Sale!

MARCHESI de’ FRESCOBALDI RÙFINA NIPOZZANO RISERVA CHIANTI 2014

  • Closure: Cork
  • Unit: Each
  • Volume: 750ml
  • Alcohol: 13.0%
  • Grape: 90% Sangiovese ,10% Malvasia Nera, Colorino, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon

$48.99 $42.99 elsewhere $48.99

Regions : Tuscany

In stock

Quantity:

90% Sangiovese with the other 10% Malvasia Nera, Colorino, Merlot & Cabernet Sauvignon


Nipozzano Riserva Chianti Rufina DOCG is one of the historic wines produced at the Castello di Nipozzano. This wine always retains its close relationship with the Castello di Nipozzano terroir.


Winery notes (2014 Vintage)
"Nipozzano 2014 is a brilliant, clear scarlet red. The nose is complex and intense with prevalent flower and mixed berry scents of raspberry, blackberry and blueberry followed by spiced and toasted notes of tea, nutmeg and coffee. In the mouth the wine is warm, soft and quite fresh. Nipozzano 2014 is elegant and enveloping, with fine tannins that are well balanced in the wine’s structure and a long and persistent finish."


91/100 Wine Enthusiast (2014 Vintage)
"Fresh and fragrant, this racy red has enticing woodland berry and violet scents and an earthy whiff of new leather. The lithe, elegant palate offers juicy red cherry, crushed red raspberry, cinnamon and star anise flavours framed by polished tannins and vibrant acidity. An outstanding performance for a cool, difficult vintage. Enjoy 2019–2024."

We provide a door to door delivery service nationwide. Delivery charges are calculated on a 12 bottle case or part there of.

Delivery charges are calculated during the checkout process. Please ensure you choose the correct delivery region. We will advise you if you have chosen the incorrect delivery region.

You may also choose to 'pick up' your order from our wine shop at 188 Durham Street South, Christchurch.

For further details on prices and delivery options please go to the Delivery & Returns section of our site.

If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your order or you suspect that it may be affected by a quality issue, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will remedy the problem straight away. Contact us on (03) 3655134.

Note, for orders of 1 - 2 bottles we charge an additional $3 for packaging. To ensure the safety of the bottles we use specially designed posting boxes.

Can't find what you're looking for or we don't have enough product in stock?Get in touch with us and we'll see what we can do.

KEEP IN TOUCH FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS, NEW RELEASES & INSTORE TASTINGS