Trophy for Champion Other Varieties – Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2019
Gold Medal – Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2019
Winery notes (2018 Vintage)
"Whole bunch pressed, 60% barrel fermented which added body and texture to the wine. The remaining 40% was fermented in stainless steel tanks bringing freshness to the wine. Cooling sea breezes, shingle soils and delicate winemaking underlie the elegance and purity we strive for in this Viognier. This wine displays classic stonefruit characteristics of apricot, white peach with floral details and subtle creaminess on the palate. Enjoy now or cellar to 2022."
95/100 Cameron Douglas MS, April 2019 (2015 Vintage)
"A very attractive bouquet of Viognier – pure, varietal and pretty with aromas and flavours of white apricot and peach, apple and spice. A silky generous texture with medium acidity and light saline core highlighting minerality. A lovely wine with purity, elegance and length. Best enjoyed now and through 2022."
We provide a door to door delivery service nationwide. Delivery charges are calculated on a 12 bottle case or part there of.
Delivery charges are calculated during the checkout process. Please ensure you choose the correct delivery region. We will advise you if you have chosen the incorrect delivery region.
You may also choose to 'pick up' your order from our wine shop at 188 Durham Street South, Christchurch.
For further details on prices and delivery options please go to the Delivery & Returns section of our site.
If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your order or you suspect that it may be affected by a quality issue, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will remedy the problem straight away. Contact us on (03) 3655134.
Note, for orders of 1 - 2 bottles we charge an additional $3 for packaging. To ensure the safety of the bottles we use specially designed posting boxes.
Can't find what you're looking for or we don't have enough product in stock? Get in touch with us and we'll see what we can do.